Report A Concern

Please type your comment, complaint, issue or problem and complete the information boxes. When you hit the "submit" button, your report will automatically be sent to the appropriate City department for action. Thank you for taking the time to assist us in maintaining our City.

If you would like to contact a staff member directly, please visit the staff directory or contact City Hall at 952-446-1660

Use this form to report non-emergency issues only; this is not monitored 24 hours a day. IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL 9-1-1.